Rambler's Top100
--

Елена Лууна

А знаете ли вы?
Что Луна не влияет на сроки сбывания снов, а лишь на качество их запоминания.
Елена Лууна
ПользователиОПУБЛИКОВАТЬ сон Личный кабинетЛичный кабинет ПоискПоиск ПользователиПользователи РегистрацияРегистрация  Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход   

НОВАЯ ВЕРСИЯ сайта >> luuna.ru

Влияние страны рождения. Тоже собираю.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Елена Лууна -> Исследования сновидений
Luuna
Оракул
Оракул

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт, 10-06-04 09:46  Ответить с цитатой

Влияние страны рождения. Тоже собираю.

Собираю сны с иным – не российским происхождением.

Всех иностранцев. Надо набрать некую базу чтобы посмотреть насколько сильно разнится символизм. Сильно не должен. Но специфика наверняка есть.

Присылайте сны, если такие вам попадаются.
Лучше на языке оригинала (если это английский). Другие языки, пожалуйста, в как можно более буквальном переводе.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Luuna
Оракул
Оракул

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср, 07-07-04 10:49  Ответить с цитатой

26 male Turkey
on July 6, 2004 (Wednesday)

My family go to funerous lunch at the Burger King
Funerous owner is Burger King owner
But we eat Doner in Burger King Smile
Doner is some kind of Turkish meal kebab
I want to drink fanta or cola after doner kebab but I couldnt drink
Restaurant is so crowded I couldn't pick up
and I am shying for pass the crowded

– it refers to your feelings. U re eager for the pleasure but can’t get the right chose and the place to get it. u can’t get all u need to get the satisfaction. One of the components u need is always missing. Though obviously there re a big chose but u cant use it.

Luuna
Оракул
Оракул

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт, 10-09-04 08:46  Ответить с цитатой

American man

i remembered it because it was the second time i was in the same place. the first time was early last week. i had a dream that i was trying to get somewhere. i had to go a long distance and i was by myself. i was up near the top of these really green moutains and i came to a cliff so i decided to just go flying off the edge. i just stuck my arms to my side and started gliding through the air. it was sooooo beautiful to just fly over these mountains. the sky was a little grey though and full of clouds. eventually i decided it was time to move on and i was near the ocean.
i was on a dirt road that had water on both sides of it and it was similar to the california coast.
the weather was kind of stormy so the waves were picking up and starting to come onto the road.
i kept going and there seemed to be storms up in the mountains because a lot of water was coming from the hillside. but it wasn't raining where i was. eventually i got to my destinations... but this is where i don't really remember the rest of the dream.
then two nights later i was back at the edge of the green moutains top trying to get to some destination. only this time one of my friends in bishkek was with me.
she asked what do we do now? I said we just fly.
so off we went flying through the sky. once she got the hang of it she started doing all kinds of tricks and spinning in the air.
then for some reason i accidentally dropped my pillow. and when i was trying to see where it landed I dropped my reallly old cell phone.
the wind had blown the pillow near the edge of the cliff and i was afraid it was going to fall off.
for some reason i was worried i would fall off, even though i was flying. then i thought about it for a second and realized i was flying and had nothing to worry about.
when i went to get the pillow i didn't want to touch the ground for some reason so i picked it up while hovering.
then i went over to get the cell phone.
while picking up the cell phone i saw an old german woman who looked straight out of a fairy tale. she had this house that was built into a tree.
my friend and i talked to her briefly while still hovering above the ground. then i noticed it was starting to get dark. i told my friend we should get going because i thought we might get lost flying if it was dark.
so we flew back up to quite a ways above the mountains.
and went back to going wherever we were going
and that is pretty the last part of the dream i can remember.
flying was incredible Very Happy

Chinese man

i was lying in the ground, a little ball was falling from space,
and it became bigger and bigger,and then like a celestial body,
crushed into me ! then i was awaken
and cried when i was 7,
The ball was like the earth !

China girl

she has a boy friend, and they don't want to be married yet,
and here is her dream:
one day,her boyfriend's father ask them to get married tomorrow,
they are not willing to to getmarried so early , but comply to his father, but that night nothing happends,nor does next day, and they don't have to get married .

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Елена Лууна -> Исследования сновидений Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: